Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny story...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiligoMorsus
Admin
DiligoMorsus

Funny story... Empty
PostSubject: Funny story...   Funny story... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay, so I was driving my sister to a mall in Middletown today in my parents' '05 Prius. Now, this prius has a problem where some of the plastic shielding underneath in the front drags sometimes, and is an easy fix. So, while we were on our way, it starts dragging, I pull over, and fix it. To make sure it stays, I tied some string to two pieces of plastic to keep it from dragging more. Well, a mile down the road, it starts dragging again, this time much worse. It had completely folded under the car. So, I call my dad to come pick us up. In the meantime, I noticed that where I had pulled over wasn't a good spot, so I decided to move the car forward into a spot that looked better. Unfortunately, what I didn't know is that the snow on the side hid a rather steep ditch. So, I pulled forward, and fell in (luckily my sister wasn't in the passenger side when that happened). So, we had to wait outside the car until a truck was able to pull us out (by this time my dad had arrived). However, when the guy in the truck started pulling forward, the car's back slid into the ditch, the car bottomed-out on the embankment, and somehow managed to twist the frame ever so slightly, making the right side of the hood unhinge.

And to think that this had all happened because my Tercel's fan belt had popped from its track.
Back to top Go down
https://maenads.board-directory.net

Funny story...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: